Tuesday, August 4, 2009



I know this video is only 5 minutes long, but before I speeded it up and without editing, I did this whole look (hair, makeup, and throwing on jeans and a tshirt) in 11 minutes flat! Makeup = 7 minutes, Hair = 2 minutes, Dressing = 2 minutes. PLUS I only used 1 palette for my eyes and my cheeks and in a pinch, you can even use it on your lips too!

You Can Do It!!!

Products used:

Face:
-Almay Smart Shade Makeup in Light/Medium
-Face Powder

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Physician's Formula in Malibu Strip
-Almay Eyeliner in Brown Topaz
-Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Black

Lips:
-Burts Bees Lip Shimmer (tinted lip balm) in Fig
-Almay Lipgloss in #20

Hair:
-Conair Flat Iron 1 1/4in width

Now let's cross our fingers that YouTube doesn't mute my wicked audio track! LOL!

Thanks for watching and don't forget to comment, rate, and subscribe!
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment